- Departments R - Z
- Water Utilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a sanitary sewer clean-out?
- Where are sanitary sewer clean-outs?
- What do sanitary sewer clean-outs look like?
- How do you remove the clean-out cap?
- How many sanitary sewer clean outs does a residential house have?
- What if the sanitary sewer clean out is dry?
- What if the sanitary sewer clean-out is holding water or overflowing?
- Why is my kitchen sink stopped up?
- How often is my water tested?
- What is the hardness of my water?
- Why does North Texas Municipal Water District add chlorine to the water?
- Why does my water look cloudy?
- What are the white particles coming from my tap?
- What is the pH of Garland's water?
- Why is my water discolored? Is this safe?
- Why is fluoride added to the water?
- How do I get information on bottled water and home filters?
- Why does my water have an earthy taste and odor during the summer months? Is the water safe to drink?