Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
4th Sunday Nature Walk - presented by the Preservation Society of Spring Creek Forest.
Location: 1770 Holford Rd, Garland, TX 75044
For more information, visit the Preservation Society's website, https://springcreekforest.org/
• Sunday, August 22, 2021 - Leader: Judy Aschner, Certified Entomologist Specialist - learn the basics of identifying insect families.
• Sunday, September 26, 2021 - Leader: TBA
• Sunday, October 24, 2021 - Leader: Dr. Tiffany Lipsett
• Sunday, November 28, 2021 - Leader: TBA
• Sunday, December 26, 2021 - No Walk - See January 1 - New Year Walk
• Sunday, January 1, 2022 - We know it is not Sunday, but it is the New Year Walk!
• Sunday, January 23, 2022 - Leader: Rob Kaaa - Invasive Plants in the Forest
• Sunday, February 27, 2022 - Leader: Tom Frey and others for the 29th Annual Trout Lily Walk
• Sunday, March 27, 2022 - Leader: Ignasio Pujana - Fossil Hunting
• Sunday, April 24, 2022 - Leader: Matt Grubisich - Trees of Spring Creek Forest Preserve
• Sunday, May 22, 2022 - Leader: Carol Clark - Spring Creek Wildflowers
For a fun walk on your own, try our Self-Guided Interpretive Trail at 1787 Holford Road that was created by the North Texas Master Naturalist chapter in Dallas. Follow the trail markers and read about the significance of the area on your iPhone or on the downloadable flyer.