View all facilities
Located between Centerville Road and La Prada Drive off of Northwest Highway, Crossman Park is perfect for the neighborhood or your sports team to get their competitive juices flowing. This 6-acre park contains a lot of open space with a couple of softball/ baseball diamonds, perfect for multi-sport practice teams with lighting available with reservation. For $20 per hour, you can rent these fields year-round. Tucked in between Heather Glen Elementary and JW O’Banion Middle School, Crossman Park has many play opportunities, so get there today!
- 6 total acres of park land
ACTIVITIES AND AMENITIES:
- Crossman Park Sports Fields
- $20 per hour rental fee
- (1) large field with softball/baseball backstop – lighted
- Softball – infield (all ages)
- Baseball – infield (all ages)
- Soccer – outfield (all ages)
- Football – outfield (all ages)
- Goals or bases are not provided
- Lights available with reservation
- League and tournament games are prohibited without prior approval by the Parks Department.
- (1) Concession Stand
- Open space for the kids to enjoy!